Friday, September 9, 2011

The best way to invest for working class

I'm a working professional working class, who work 8-9 hours per day. There're not many times for me to do stock research and monitor the stock price actively on daily basic.

Refer to Warren Buffet, he prefer to "BUY and Hold Forever". I guess, this is the best way to invest in stock market without spending too much times on emotional and price movement.

One of my top holding in KLSE - BOUSTEAD Holdings Bhd. I just buy and hold for almost 2 years. I never thought of selling it. I just feel relax on quarterly dividend and their business performance.

There're no secret formula in investing. I would say, you can be best investor if you analyze the business as a businessmen and foreseen the future.


- CL

1 comment:

  1. I believe that the best way to be successful at investing is always avoid the stocks that are most popular examples whole foods market' Mcdonald's' Apple computer.

    ReplyDelete