Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jim Rogers: I’m Telling You, The Economy Is Going To Be Bad Next Year (GLD, SLV, TZA, FAZ, IAU)


Commodities investor extraordinaire Jim Rogers of Rogers Holdings strongly suggests battening down the hatches, because the global economy is headed for the rocks, taking stocks with it.  To protect wealth from a deepening of the mostly Western side of the global depression, the 69-year-old Rogers is long oil, gold and other tangibles to front-run the predictable response by central banks of further money printing.  He is short equities.
“If stocks collapsed around the world I would have to buy a lot more stocks,” he told CNBC, Wednesday.  “I would buy stocks again, but I don’t see that happening. I’m telling you, the economy is going to be bad next year. Why buy stocks in the face of something like that?”


Jim Rogers 23 June 2012

1 comment:

  1. I would pay close attention to what jim rogers says. He was dead right about the gold and silver bull market a little more than ten years ago.

    ReplyDelete